Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Weekend

     Does not Easter feel like Thanksgiving? My heart is full, for this past Easter weekend was an incredible opportunity to share the Good News! Chris and I held our first children's activity for our S.S. kids this past Saturday. They were allowed to invite one friend to come with them that didn't attend our S.S. From ages as young as 2 and as old as 10, everyone showed up and most brought a friend. Everything we do has a purpose, so the craft, the games, the lesson, all pointed to one Person. We are so grateful that even in China, children are waiting and wanting to hear about the One who could save them. I'm also happy that our friend Grace joined us here in China not long ago and has constantly been helping with the children's work!

     I won't be jealous that Chris and I didn't get a classy Easter photo together like all the ones I've seen on Facebook. Okay maybe a little. :) But our Easter Sunday brought many many people in to hear this Good News and also many children! We had a special time of singing and also eating lunch together after the meeting.

P.S. I hope you understand all my acronymns and "clue words." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment